There are no shortcuts to anyplace worth going.
After a 25-year career as a real estate lawyer in Calgary, Alberta, my wife and I realized one of our long-held dreams. In 2001, we became permanent residents of Fernie, BC,; "the gemstone of the Canadian Rockies."
Since 1981, we, along with our son and daughter, have enjoyed spending most of our holidays and weekends in the region. Both are now pursuing mountaineering careers in the Elk Valley.
My involvement in Fernie includes:
- Board of Directors/Fernie Heritage Public Library
- Parish Council/Holy Family Parish
- Realtor for Life Canada/Real Estate for life.org
- Chairman of the Annual Knights of Columbus Soap Box Derby Race
- Fernie Alpine Resort Volunteer Ski Host
- Board member - Fernie Centennial Committee 2004
It would be my privilege to introduce you to our area, a community offering great opportunity, year-round recreation, and laid-back living. And, should you presently own property in the Elk Valley, and you are looking to market your home or business, please consider my services. Together we will realize your dream.
Butch Coultry's Listings
Lots and Acreages